America is always changing. What's trending this morning won't be relevant by dinner.
That's why we've brought you The State of U.S. - a webinar series dedicated to the biggest issues and themes in America today.
In this month’s webinar, we’ll explore food and eating trends across the country, including changes in the way people eat, the growing demand for sustainable and plant-based options, and the rise of food consciousness.
What's in this webinar?
Join our trends analyst as he explores this new study and dives into all things food, eating, sustainability, and health. We'll use our data to answer questions like:
- How did the pandemic change the way we eat and cook?
- How does eating, dieting and cooking vary by age group?
- What’s influencing us when we grocery shop?
- What’s happening to the meat industry?
- Which Americans are prioritizing sustainability?