We're all finding new ways to enjoy our favorite entertainment - from living room music festivals, to streamed concerts and shows.
These new forms of interaction raise questions about consumer expectations - and how we're adapting.
In the age of coronavirus, are some generations still skeptical about technology? How are perceptions changing? How might the future shape up?
What's inside the report?
We dig into the latest consumer views on virtual events, using custom research from May 2020.
Discover where tech literacy has changed as a result of lockdown, and explore how music concert-goers feel about shows in the future.
- Has the pandemic mitigated the ongoing frustration with technology?
- Are virtual interactions here to stay?
- What do consumers expect from virtual events?
- How can virtual events be monetized?
- How can the events industry adapt to a socially distanced future?