With inflation hitting its highest rates in the US since 1981, the cost of living crisis is becoming a huge concern for many consumers.
It’s now even more of a struggle to balance cost and sustainability. Consumers want to do their bit for the environment, yet they’re conflicted by money worries, as well as the urge to make up for time lost during the pandemic.
Which consumer spending categories are getting cut, and which ones are too important to cull? Here's what brands need to know.
What’s in this report?
Older generations are more likely to recycle, yet climate change isn’t in their top 5 concerns. It’s a confusing world, and we’re here to help make it make sense.
Find out everything you need to know about:
- US consumers' travel plans, and thoughts on environmental impact
- The strides US fashion consumers are making towards sustainability
- How reusability is on the rise with household items in the US
- The future of the US automotive industry, SUV or EV?
- Attitudes towards choosing a more plant-based diet