Looking for tips on Chile’s changing consumer landscape?
Need to know how consumers the length of Chile behave and interact with brands?
Our consumer market snapshot includes the major statistics behind consumer actions and sheds light on the best way to reach them.
In this set of consumer insights for Chile, you’ll be able to take your brand further and align with the needs of your target audience.
Update your consumer profile with the latest insights
Refresh your knowledge of the habits and preferences of Chile’s consumers with data from our far-reaching global survey.
Discover new patterns in their lifestyle
What sort of interests does the typical Chilean internet user have? How do they use their devices? Get the latest insights on activities.
Shape your social media approach
See how your target consumer is unique, and use that information to shape a strategy that helps you stand out.
Learn about the latest trends, including on social media, like:
- 57% use social networks for product research, slightly ahead of search engines at 53%
- 63% would like to buy a Samsung when they next upgrade their phone, while just 30% want an iPhone.
- 65% say free delivery is an important driver for buying online, compared to the global average of 49%
- A big 74% want brands to be reliable, followed in the distance by innovative at 55%
Find out what’s unique to your consumer, beginning with this insight toolkit.
What's in the infographic?
Drawing on a global consumer survey that’s been tailored to regional cultures, we cover the facts you need to know.
- What’s the demographic and lifestyle profile of an internet user in Chile?
- What are their interests - and how does this compare globally?
- How does Gen Z’s online time stack up against the average?
- How are Chile’s consumers using mobiles?
- How do they use social media for brand discovery and purchases?