There’s a weird vibe right now. In the strained economic climate, budgets are tight and all eyes are on the headlines. No one knows what’s next.
But as our data shows, not all consumers are cutting back on spending. So how do people really feel about it all?
Find out in this webinar, where our expert analysts will share fresh insights into what consumers are actually doing with their money right now, and how brands can adapt their strategies to succeed in uncertain times.
- How today's cost of living crisis differs from past recessions, and what we can learn from them
- How consumers feel about their current financial situation, and how this has changed over time
- What they’re buying more of and cutting back on, and what their plans are for the months ahead
- Which purchase influencers are becoming more/less important over time (e.g. sustainability, quality, trust etc)
- How brands can add value or create the perception of it, and how they can best communicate price increases