Are you looking for tips on changes in the consumer landscape of North America?
Need to know the ways consumers in the North America region behave and interact with brands?
Our consumer market snapshot explains the major statistics behind consumer actions, to shed light on the best way you can reach them.
In this set of North America (Canada and the U.S.) consumer insights you’ll be able to take your brand further, and align with the needs of your target audience.
Update your consumer profile with the latest insights
With data from our far-reaching global survey, refresh your knowledge of the habits and preferences of North American consumers.
Discover new patterns in their lifestyle
What sort of interests does the typical North American internet user have? How do they use devices? Get the latest knowledge on activities.
Shape your social media approach
With insight into social media platform use, see how your target consumer is unique - to shape a strategy that lets you stand out.
What's in the infographic?
Drawing on a global consumer survey that’s been tailored to regional cultures, we outline the facts to know.
- What’s the demographic and lifestyle profile of an internet user in the North American region?
- What are their interests - and how does this compare globally?
- How does Gen Z online time stack up against the average?
- How are North American consumers using mobiles?
- How do they use social media for brand discovery and purchases?