Since 2021, kids have grown less worried about not seeing loved ones, falling behind at school, and the future in general. They’re showing signs of resilience, but we can’t expect them to return to where they were before Covid; their current feelings will surely shape their attitudes as they grow up.
What's in the report?
Dive into the full global report to understand tomorrow’s consumers. Uncover the complete picture of their social media habits, learn how important parental controls are to kids’ parents, know their thoughts on the metaverse, and discover what content appeals to them most.
- How Gen Alpha sees the world
- How they keep entertained - in the real and virtual world
- Their favorite TV genres and social media habits
- What their number one concern is
- Why gaming is all about being social