This prize draw is organised by Trendstream Limited, company number 06761659 with registered offices at 25 Farringdon Street, London, EC4A 4AB (“GWI”). By submitting your email address (“Entry”), you agree to these terms and conditions and are entered into the prize draw (“Entry”) to win a £100 Amazon voucher. (the “Prize draw”)
GENERAL PRIZE DRAW TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Prize draw begins at 12pm GMT on 26th Feb 2021 (the “Start Date”). The Prize draw closes at 12pm GMT 12th March 2021 (the “End Date”).
2.Multiple entries will not be accepted.
3. By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Prize draw and agree to these Prize draw rules (the “Rules”). GWI reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Prize draw at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
4. The winner will be notified by GWI by email within 5 days of the End Date.
5. The winner will be selected at random from a ballot.
6. The prize package includes a £100 Amazon voucher (the “Prize Package”).
7. All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
8. The Prize Package will be provided by GWI and is subject to the terms and conditions located here - https://www.globalwebindex.com/terms-and-conditions-order-form
9. The winner will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The winner may be asked to provide identification. Any winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
10. Winners details will be limited to surname and country only, in accordance with ASA guidelines (8.28.5) on EU General Data Protection Regulation. Winner(s) details may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winner’s details for, to Trendstream Limited, 25 Farringdon Street, London, EC4A 4AB by 10th December 2020.
11. GWI’s selection of the winner is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
13. GWI accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by GWI’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
14. In the event of unforeseen circumstances GWI reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
15. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of GWI and which prevents GWI from complying with the Rules, GWI not will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. GWI reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
16. ThisPrize draw and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
17. By entering the Prize draw, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by GWI for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
18. GWI shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to GWI to its associated companies and licensees.